As a respected industry leader and established independent hospitality management organization, Hostmark Hospitality Group celebrates the promise of the future while recognizing its role and responsibility for preserving resources in the world in which we operate today. We develop assets, manage properties and welcome guests, but we also strive to positively impact the communities of people around us and the earth that serves as our home. Like a solidly rooted tree, Hostmark started with a foundation of strong leadership, has grown dynamically over four decades, and will continue to flourish within the global hospitality community with innovation and foresight into the needs of our associates, investors and clients. The Hostmark Promise program was created to protect the natural environments and profitability of our operating assets, but also encourages and challenges each member of the Hostmark organization to envision the promise of the future, think and act ‘green’ by pursuing earth-friendly options, engage in community building outreach programs and celebrate excellence in sustainability and community involvement.
- Energy usage reduction programs
- Water conservation programs
- Paper usage reduction programs
- Recycling programs for paper, glass, plastics, others as applicable
- Recyclable programs, providing reusable or biodegradable products
- Hotel linens reuse option communicated to guests
- Using local food sources and consideration of growing practices
- Recommendations for sustainability certifications and partnerships
- Employee training on sustainability initiatives
- Encourage and facilitate a volunteerism culture that serves our local communities.
- Identify and support not-for-profit organizations that resonate with our employees.
- Give back to the hospitality industry by active participation in community outreach programs.